Package of Hot Dogs
1 can of Large Flaky Biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Take one biscuit and split it in half. Roll the halves with a rolling pin. (One half is good enough for one hot dog).
- Cut the flattened biscuit into five strips.
- Take the smallest strip and use it for the head wrap for your mummy. Wrap the smallest strip around the top of the hot dog.
- Leave a space for the eyes and mouth. Take the next strip and wrap it around the body.
- Continue using the strips and wrapping them around the body until all are used up.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and cook until golden brown, about 13-15 minutes.