Sausage Broccoli Alfredo Pasta
1 1lb box of your favorite pasta 1 pkg of Turkey Kielbasa Sausage, chopped
1 16oz jar of your favorite Alfredo sauce 1 16 oz. pkg of steam-able broccoli
1. Start the pasta water to your favorite pasta and bring it to a boil.
2. Put your steam-able broccoli in the microwave and cook according to package directions.
3. While you are waiting for the pasta water to heat up and the broccoli to cook, cut up the sausage and brown on both sides.
4. Add pasta to the boiling pasta water and cook according to package directions.
5. Your broccoli should be nice and steamed. Put it in with the sausage.
6. Add the Alfredo sauce, stir until combined and heat through. About 5 minutes.
7. Test pasta for doneness. Once it is to your liking, drain.
8. Pour Sausage Broccoli Alfredo mixture over the drained pasta.
9. Voila! Bon Appetit!